The third edition of the PFNM
in the plans for September of 2018
The biennial production of Alia Musica's, this time in partnership with the Pittsburgh Opera, and performances in their beautiful performance space in the Strip District. Stay tuned for details, and consider contributing to the full realization of these amazing plans:
Fundraising for the PFNM 2018 is ongoing. Institutional funding and partners will be announced soon.
Earmark your contribution for the purposes of the Festival, and help us secure our best production yet.
What do we need?
- Instrument and music rental—timpani, celeste, harpsichord, and electronic equipment of all kinds, for all the kinds of sonorous (and otherwise) creations
- Artist fees for guest and local ensembles
- Performer honoraria for full rehearsal and performances
- Stage design—we want to stage a creative re-interpretation of the atmosphere of Houston's Rothko Chapel, and full light designs for the Mad King and the performance by guest and local ensembles
- Catering: the PFNM is a festive celebration, where audiences, composers, and performers share an experience on and off the stage